A (still somewhat) new month, a new version…
- Added the ability to set the MRU size to 0. This means RDP+ will not keep a history of the recently used computers in its MRU list. Please note however that Remote Desktop itself will still add the computer(s) to its own MRU.
- Added the ablity to also store the /[no]printers, /[no]drives and /[no]wallpaper switches as defaults in the environment variable RDP.
- Added support for setting some settings through Group Policies (or the registry). Available are the following settings: Force the /noclose option, force the kiosk mode (/kiosk), disable the option for local drive redirection (/nodrives), disable the option for printer redirection (/noprinters), set the maximum number of MRU entries and force sorting the MRU alphabetically. Policy templates in both ADM and ADMX format for these settings are available for download. See the main page for more information.
- Fixed an issue with launching rdp.exe from a scheduled task in Windows 2008 and using the option Run whether user is logged on or not. RDP+ would launch properly, but would remain running in memory.
- Several other minor tweaks and modifications.
The new version can be downloaded here.