- You can now use percentages for the /fit, /w and /h switches. A setting of /fit:95%, would result in a session window 95% of the working size of the local screen.
- The screen size which the /fit would result into, is now shown in the GUI.
- Added the option /domain, which enables you to specify a default domain to be used for the user. This is only used when a domain name has not been included in the username.
- Fixed a bug with drive redirection when the drive label contained extended ASCII or Unicode characters.
- Added support for extended ASCII and Unicode characters in both the usernames and in the passwords that you encrypt. This means you can now use usernames like Hüßelmann or Администратор. Gencrypt has also been updated to support the processing of Unicode passwords.
- Added support for environment variables in the username, so you can do things like /u:%USERDOMAIN%\%USERNAME%.
- Added the available shortcut keys to the help screen.
- Several other minor improvements and tweaks.
The new version can be downloaded here.