I’ve just uploaded a new and improved version of Remote Desktop Plus.
- Added an option to specify encrypted passwords in the command line. This will enhance security when starting Remote Desktop Plus from scripts or published applications. Use /encrypt to generate the encrypted password and /pe to use it.
- By default, Remote Desktop 6.1 and higher block connections to computers whose identity cannot be verified. Remote computers that are running Windows XP and Windows 2003 however are incapable of providing their identity, so Remote Desktop Plus will now always force the connection.
- Renamed the /simplegui command line switch to /kiosk.
- Changed the checkbox Specified user and password to its reverse: Use profile.
- Pimped the program banner.
- Several other minor improvements.
Please feel free to leave your comments, bug reports or suggestions…